Bankruptcy and Proposal Loans from Prudent Financial
If you live in Toronto, the GTA and Ontario, you can get a fast same day equity loan whatever stage of bankruptcy you’re in: after bankruptcy, during bankruptcy and even at the beginning of a bankruptcy. As well, we loan to people in a discharged and undischarged consumer proposal. Why wait 6 years for a discharge to start rehabilitating your credit! If you have equity in your home or a paid off vehicle we will do our best to provide approval in minutes.
Proposals are different. You can get a same day loan after a proposal. However, during a proposal and at the beginning, Prudent requires the collateral of a paid-off car 6 years or newer. Note: Prudent may pay off proposals depending on how much is owing.
Why come to Prudent?
- In 1984, Prudent was the first in Ontario to loan to people who were bankrupt.
- Prudent is one of the most experienced lenders in Toronto and the GTA lending to people with bankruptcies or proposals. We go further than our competitors in our range of helpful loan services.
- Having an emergency? Prevent costly NSF charges! Prudent will hold your payment free of charge up to 2 weeks if you call 2-3 business days before the payment date.
- Prudent reports all your loan payments to the credit bureau which is absolutely essential to rehabilitating your credit score after a bad credit history.
- Prudent uses the most informed, experienced financial resources to provide our clients with tips and advice on how to become a smarter manager of your finances.
Basic criteria for a Prudent loan. Please note that all loans are subject to approval.
- A paid off vehicle 6 years or newer or an older luxury vehicle like a Mercedes or BMW
- 50% equity in your property
- Equity in another asset such as a cottage, boat, equipment.
- R9’s, past collections are OK if resolved through counselling, discharged/undischarged bankruptcy or consumer proposal.
- If you have no credit or current or past debts — you would need to consult with one of our loan specialists for a loan approval as it will depend on your individual situation.
As much as we want to provide lending to everyone who applies, we do have criteria that we have to abide by in order to stay in business. Our lending formula basically takes into account your monthly income (plus assets) against your monthly unsecured debt (including car loans) and other expenses. If the ratio is beyond what we feel is realistic, we must decline the loan. Prudent has been lending and building relationships since 1984 and we have a long record of historical accuracy for realistic debt to loan ratios. Unfortunately, we can’t help everyone. But we very much appreciate your considering us and giving us the opportunity to compete for your business.– Jill Stern, Sr. Loan Manager, Prudent Financial Services Inc.